Monday, July 27, 2026

Oh Boy It Is Warm (Hot)

What a HOT weekend!

The animals did everything to keep
cool (and the cats seem to think
that that is napping on the warmest
side of the house).


I dug the pool out for Teeter.



And I seemed to find it a great time
to clean out (hard to reach places) in
my garage.  Oh it was warm,  I took
breaks going inside to the air conditioning.

Building supplies from 1995 were taken
out and delivered to the salvage depot.

More items put in the thrift donation
pile and some will be delivered to
Lineman Son.

Like this:


early 1990's model.

It was hot all weekend.... 

Sunday, 7/26/26 1:30 pm  94 degrees F
felt like 99 degrees F

Then at 8:00 pm it was still 94 degrees F
felt like 98 degrees F

I had to take screenshots of that, hardly
no change.





 

No comments: