My garden started out pretty organized
and stunning. By the first week in
July ~ it was a mess with weeds.
The black fabric that I chose this
year was a big Fail! The weeds grew
underneath and the fabric literally
disintegrated.
So I have my plan (product) for next
year.
As for this year, we did the best we could
do amongst the weeds.
We had a good crop of strawberries, these
are separate from the rest of the garden
so they did well.
There was a couple of meals of broccoli
and some put in the freezer.
The sweet onions growing in the tubs
did very well.
The variety of peppers has been a bit
of struggle but I think that is more due
to our weather.
The cabbage, beans and potatoes are
growing amongst those darn weeds.
And a couple of the tomato plants
have survived.
~~~
Hubby's project ~ was making a smaller
sized horse water tank for this side
of the pasture.
A plastic barrel was located and then
he went to work.
We ended up with a barrel sized
insulated water tank.
It took awhile for them to check it
out, many days they walked right
by it. Then the heat came and stayed
and they found out that the water
in this tank stayed nice and cool.
~~~
I had some painting projects and
they were finished just in time for
the 4th of July.
A $5 bench...








1 comment:
Nice painting projects!
Post a Comment